I am currently stuck at the airport in New York. Probably for 31 more hours (been here for 7 hours already). I could be pissed (I was supposed to be HOME 3 hours ago) but I just don’t have it in me. I am coming home from Florida and I’m too damned happy after such a great weekend that I don’t have it in me to be upset about much of anything.
^^^Me. Stuck in airport. (Thank goodness I brought 2 real books, my kindle (with 5 new books), my iPod and my cell phone.)
01. When I first saw Fisher at the airport, I was a total girl about it. I squealed (oh yeah, that’s right, I’m admitting it), I ran, I threw down my bags, I jumped, he picked me up and we just hugged like that for a couple of minutes.
02. There was ZERO awkwardness the entire time I was there. It was fun like a new relationship, but comfortable like we’d known each other our whole lives.
03. We did tourist-y things: Ford & Edison homes/museums, the zoo, the beach.
04. And we did regular things: went to the movies, got groceries, sat around and ate skittles while we watched a movie in PJs.
05. I have never been more comfortable around another person in my life. I was completely 100% my weirdo self. And he still loves me. It’s kind of awesome.
06. He’s very touchy feely. Always holding my hand, hugging me, playing with my hair, etc. Which I normally find frustrating and annoying..but not with him.
07. We have about 45 gazillion inside jokes that make us laugh and make everyone else go “WTF?!” I love it.
08. Florida is HOT but because everyone (and every store & restaurant) has central air, I was actually colder there more often than I am in Maine. I didn’t mind the heat half as much as I expected to.
09. He opened every door for me every time. He wouldn’t let me pay for anything. He was polite to every service person we encountered regardless of how they acted. He’s a gentleman. Did anyone know those still existed?!
10. He has this Nirvana t-shirt that I love. Every time he was wearing it in a photo I’d say “aww my favorite shirt!” It’s also his favorite shirt. He wore it while I was down there. Then he GAVE it to me. It smells like him. :)
^^^Me and the shirt snuggling at the airport. Lol
11. When I had to say goodbye to him, I cried. Hard. Sobbed. Right into his chest. And he just held me tight, rubbed my back, and said he was going to do everything he could to get me back in his arms as soon as he can. Later on he told me he got teary and almost cried when he got home. (Say it with me, people: aww!)
12. I’m moving. To Florida. As soon as humanly possible. I’ve never been so sure of anyone or anything in my life. I’m done doing the logical thing. I’m following my instincts instead of my head for once. My instincts tell me he’s THE ONE in a way I never felt about anyone else.
^^^Fisher and me. :)
I’m in love, y’all.